Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

Hooray, it's the first year anniversary

As you read from the title, this blog has today it's first birthday. All started with an email to Mike "the Bunkermeister", which included a tip on modifying the StuG kits by Armourfast (http://bunkermeister.blogspot.com/2009/12/german-visitor.htmll) , shortly after that I decided to do my own blog starting with this post, thanks for the inspiration.

The blogspot statistics tool reports that in the first year I had about 10k visitors, and I think this is OK. The pages who referred the most visitors to me were the plasticwarriors blog, the miniaturezone , and (to my surprise) the page of Henk (Henk of Holland). Thank you for linking me, and to everyone else who linked this blog, whenever I saw that your blog linked me, I set a link to your blog, or as my father always said, one hand washes another and both get clean.

The most popular post was the post about foamboard buildings, and I promise that more buildings will follow (I am also experiencing with cork). More popular posts were my posts about the Armourfast  Sd.Kfz. 251.
Some more statistics can be found, if you scroll down and click on the flagcounter graphics, this will lead you to my flagcounter statistics for this blog.

The last weeks no updates were made, the only thing you may have noticed, was that I added some new links, but there is a lot of stuff to report about, there are still a lot of Soviets that have to get some paint, and there are a lot of kits that have to be build, and when I see my unfinished project box, there is enough for another year of this blog.

A blog is kept alive by it's readers and commentors and that is why I have to send out a big thank you to all my followers and all readers, to all people who left comments and to everyone else.

Last but not least, in the next hours I will make a contest for all my readers and vistitors and there is something to win for you, stay tuned, the contest will start tomorrow.
Best regards,
Cpt.
Freedom for Julian

Kommentare:

Warren Zoell hat gesagt…

Congratulations for making one year.
The first of many I'm sure.

mork6969 hat gesagt…

Congratulations for one year very good work!
I want to thank you because you were the first follower of my own blog and the first one who sets a link to it on your side. That was so helpful.
I wish you the best for the future.
Greetings
Mork

Paul hat gesagt…

Awesome stuff! Happy blog birthday. All the best for your future blog entries, and I am sure tht the best is yet to come.

Paul

Paul´s Bods hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch :-D
I can´t even remember whan I started mine...and that wasn´t that long ago...
Greetings
Paul