February 24, 2018

Goin' Down South
Tactica 2018 In Hamburg


Today me and my mate Olli drove to Hamburg to visit the Tactica 2018. After 1 1/2 hours we arrived, and we guessed right, it was the hell to find a spot to park the car.
 

After we arrived we made a first walkarround. It was the first time for us that we visited something like this. And it was great. They were a lot of great demotables for so many different games. And there were a lot of traders (greetings to Stössi ;) you 're great, man) and the oppurtunity to see models in real-life that I have seen before only in the interweb.
Wow, I knew Brother Vinnie miniatures are pretty nice sculpted and casted, it is a big difference to see pictures in the web or seeing the miniatures in real-life.
And good to see that only the smaller part of the shown ranges of the various manufacturers look like bodybuilder on steroids.

Just take a look at the stuff I bought. Seems like my kids will have to eat rice the whole month.
Just kidding. But I found some interesting stuff, more about that maybe later.


Thanks to my fracking bad photography skills only a minor part of the pictures I made were good. I will upload my better pictures tomorrow.
After the weekend I will link to the galleries of Brückenkopf and Megabotato, there will be a lot of good quality pictures.

No comments: