October 14, 2017

Rügen'46:
Vorwärts Zombies !
(28mm Nazizombies)

Built and painted nazizombies. The figures are a mix of Studio Miniatures Nazi Zombies, Mantic Zombies and Warlord Games German infantry. The figures are not planned for use in any game at the moment, but who knows the things to come.
The paint racks in the background were built "on the fly" from some scrapwood and my trusted hotglue pistol. Maybe I will post some time in the future how to build some kind of rack but only when I need more room for my paints.

The tank is a 1:48 scale Tiger II tank from Arii and had the option to build it with a motor and a cable controller. While I am very satisfied with the camouflage I made with my airbrush, the model is poorly detailed with very bad rubber tracks. I have also a Sd.Kfz. 250 painted in the same scheme that I will show later. 


I painted the wounds and bloodstains with Citadel Blood red and some Citadel Crimson gore, the skincolor I used was Vallejo (can't read the first word)  Wolf Grey or Pegasus Ghost White and the uniforms are painted with Revell Aquacolor Olivgrau.


After some decent drybrushing of the uniforms I used various washes, I can't remember all of them but I remember the great red wash my mate Olli gave my for this.



The female trooper comes from the set "Ilsa and the She-Wolves" made by Pulp Figures and got some extra bits, the officer with the spear comes from West Wind Productions. The main colors I used for the uniforms are the same I used for their dead comrades. But except for the skin I did not use other washes.

-
It has been more than 6 1/2 years that I posted the last time in this blog, I suddenly stopped to build and paint stuff because other things were more important.

Some time ago I restarted modelling because it is fun fore me again and there are so many kits that are waiting for glue and color. With my mate Olli ,check his blog, I am building some tanks and scenery for Galeforce 9's game "TANKS".
We had some games and other friends are joining that you should be prepaired to read more about this game.

No comments: