September 3, 2019

3Dprinting Timelapse Video



It took some time, but finally I uploaded a video to youtube. I do not think that I will do this often, even when I have some ideas for hobby related videos, this stuff takes too much time. But at least it is a start and a place to collect all videos I made for this blog. In the next time I am going to upload them to the new channel.
You may subscribe, but I do not think it is worth it, since all videos will be shown in this blog.

Yesterday was the second try of doing this kind of videos, which was not successful, but today I tried again and as you may have seen, now the timelapse thing works, but the quality of the video is pretty bad. I think the camera is the reason, maybe I will try another camera for that. And for sure, a different camera angle, where more can be seen.
And maybe some nice music, without any sound, this is pretty boring.

The file I have chosen for this print was a P-47 Thunderbolt from Thingiverse scaled down to 1:144. Now the Americans will also have the choice of two planes.

The next roguish Montagsmaler meeting will be tomorrow today, oi that video thingi took long, then it is time to get the scenery piece with the crashed passenger jet done. If my mate Olli will build that one kit, a closer look at it may follow in the evening, when we have finished our roguish projects.

No comments: