March 16, 2018

Rügen'46:
Schickt mehr Zombies!
(more 28mm Nazizombies)

Last weekend I painted the second batch of nazizombies. I have still no use for them but who cares, at least I painted some miniatures. The colors I used were the same that I used for the minis from this post.

These 5 Zombies came from East Riding miniatures. They are made from metal. In my view there are two Germans and 3 Soviets, one of them is a tank crew member.


More Studio Miniatures plastic nazizombies except for the officer, who also came from Studio Miniatures but was made from metal.

All painted nazizombies in one picture. I do not think they are enough for a fast skirmish game, but in case of emergency I have a big bunch of Mantic Zombies (50+) painted and ready for action.
And there is a whole undead army, painted and based, this little troop growed, but they are stored in a box for at least 5 years.
I think I should make the next post about my undead troops, at the moment only a bunch of friends have seen them.

The last picture shows the other www2 minis I painted last weekend. First, another shot of the Studio Miniatures nazi officer. The second miniature came from East Riding Miniatures if I remember correctly.
The next mini is a nazivampire officer made by Bolt Action Miniatures which needs some repainting, followed by a figure from the set "Ilsa and the She-Wolves" made by Pulp Figures.

Be exited for my next post where I will show my undead army that did not see sunlight for years and never got into any game.
Such a shame.

No comments: