March 11, 2019

Revell 1:144
Hawker Tempest Mark 1B

I found some pictures while I made a backup from my old mobilephone. This is a Hawker Tempest I built last year, also these two were built at the same time. The built went pretty fast with no complications even when there was much flash to remove since the moulds for this kit are old and kind of worn out.
The Me 262 was built and painted by my mate Olli, while both bases were made by me.

I heard that the Revell Micro Wings kits will not be published again, what would be a shame. These kits were some of the first modelkits I ever built, more than 30 years ago.

This is just a quick post, I am preparing some lines about the helicopters I use for "TANKS The Modern Age", that post should go online soon. After that I am doing some maintenance on the labels of this blog.


No comments: