January 31, 2010

HÄT 1:72
Panzer III G conversion

Here are some pictures of my current project. I try to build a Bergepanzer III from a HäT Panzer III G. I removed the turret and built a repair platform from scratch. My only sources were this article and some pictures I found via Google.

The materials I used for it are pieces of cardboard, wooden sticks and some parts from the spare box. The crane was built from different plastic parts.


There is still some work to do. I will add some more details to it and will try to modify the tracks with my method of drilling (see here). I will try another modification which I found
at this link.



The wooden platform is finished.


Some self-made rivets were attached.


Tools and equipment are still missing.


The crane will get some more details.