February 16, 2019

Goin' Down South
(once again)
Tactica 2019 In Hamburg

We just came home from this years Tactica in Hamburg. It was our second visit of this convention, just like last year it made a lot of fun, many nice people to meet, great gaming tables and a chilling mood.
You may know that I am not the best photographer but in the next days I will upload my pictures of the Hamburg Tactica 2019. But at the moment I am exhausted, today was a long day.

Update:
Not exhausted enough not to make some pictures of the minis I bought today, seems like some more closer looks are coming soon. And no, this will not become the ww3modelzone rather it would become the www2modelzone.


Beside some plastic for "TANKS The Modern Age" which I preordered at Frontline Games (great service guys), I got the "Team Yankee" Hammerfall starterbox and some small tools.
And I had the chance to get some of the miniatures which were made for hte Tactica only.
The first mini is this years Tactica exclusive miniature, a figure of the German ww2 submarine commander Carl Emmermann, which was almost sold out when we arrived at 11am. Next in line is last years Tactica miniature of the German explorer Heinrich Barth. On the third position is the German emperor Wilhelm the first, the Tactica 2016s miniature.
Pretty nice minis which are worth their own posts.

No comments: