May 9, 2019

First Sculpting Try

Remember my method to make camouflage nets for tanks some days ago, when I had a little unused rest of Greenstuff laying in front of me.
I tried to create something out of it. To be honest, it was not my very first attempt to sculpt, some of the fur from this undead wolves and a NSFW thingie were made before, but this time I wanted to create something different.

As you can see, the back of the "figure" had not seen any sculpting tool, but as also the front did not, it was all done with the needle from the post I mentioned in the beginning.
Making this thing, I call him "Crappy from Innsmouth", took some efford, but I like it and strangely, somehow I am a little proud this piece.

Sure, he is slightly deformed, has no nose and looks more like Pepe the frog with hair than a human, but you can easily see, that it should show something human. Compared to a 1:72 mini and a tank from that scale, hmm, just find your own opinion, but I like it.

Now I will see what is next to do with Crappy, maybe I should paint him, or I could try to dublicate this little sucker with the method I used to dublicate stuff twice.

No comments: