May 5, 2019

Faces Of War (5)

It has been a long time since I posted some of my Grandfathers war pictures. He took part in the African campaign of the second world war, but that is all I know.
But I want to share them anyway because they offer a more personal view on the war.

These pictures do not come in a specific order, I just took them from top of the batch. While I went through the rest of them, I mentioned that not all of them were made in Africa.
It seems that some of them were made at the homefront.

In this and the previous "Faces Of War" posting I tried a different way to digitalize the pictures. I will do this with the pictures from the other (#1, #2, #3) posts in the near future. That will be a good method too see which pictures I already had uploaded.

Creative Commons Lizenzvertrag

Dieses Werk ist lizenziert unter einer Creative Commons Namensnennung
 - Nicht kommerziell - Keine Bearbeitungen 4.0 International Lizenz. -

I updated the custom cards site with links to the official rulebooks of both "TANKS" games.

In the next days I will work on the new 2 custom units for "Tanks - The Modern Age". The first new card is finished, for the second I still have to build the kit and design the card, but with an optimization of this process it will go faster.
At the moment the new nunits did not get a playtest, but since they are only "reskins"of units which are already included in the game (US into USSR/USSR into US), it should not make any issues to use them for the game.
We will see.

Also the 2 artillery units got redone. Tomorrow I will have printing testrun, then the updated cards and also the new cards will be available as PDF next week.

No comments: