January 27, 2019

TANKS The Modern Age:
Custom Unit #2

Once again the Montagsmaler went rogue and met on a Saturday. I continued the work on my Galactica model and the Meng Tiger, my mate Olli gave some of his tanks a repaint. After that I finished the next custom unit card for "TANKS The Modern Age".

This time I wanted to create an artillery unit for the Soviet army, at the moment only French troops have access to artillery units. For the Soviet troops I took the 2S1 selfpropelled "Gvozdika" howitzer kit from Zvezdas "Hot War - Battle For Oil" range which offers some nice potential gaming pieces.  I took a closer look at this kit in this post.

The first custom unit I created for the game and additional informations can be found in this post. At the moment no further cards are planned, except for some custom platoon cards for the "classic" TANKS game.

Here are the new custom cards for "TANKS The Modern Age". At the moment I will offer them as uncompressed bitmap only, just rightclick and save them.

UPDATE:
A remade card is now available in PDF, just follow this link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hkFMz5MOns_h2MmKIn7JpWW1UpiiwDqg/view?usp=sharing

This is Version 1.0
The final version will be released as PDF file.


No comments: