January 3, 2019

Rubicon Models
News for 2019

Rubicon Models showed on Facebook their planned releases for 2019 and as you see, there are a lot of nice kits coming this year, all in 28mm/1:56 scale. I personally want some Volkswagen Käfers, I always liked this car, and my next birthday is coming soon.

And I really want to know what the mystery kit, shown in the center of the second picture, may contain. At the Rubicon webshops (US / UK) you can find some small gems and a lot of exclusive stuff that can be found only there.

I own two different T-34s from them and they are nice without any failures, except for the fact that there is a heckload of bits leftover when both are built. And the antennas may be a little too thick.

-

Today's third and last post. Tomorrow all new 15mm tanks will get primed that I can start their paintjobs on the weekend. I still have no idea which colors to use, but I found a good list of camouflage schemes at panzerbaer.de.

Update:
Did I already mention, that their Tiger II kit is on the way ?

No comments: