August 3, 2019

Blog Update
August

In the past few weeks I did not find a silent moment to update this blog, but some things happened on my workbench. In this post you will get some infos about future posts.

First of all, I found many pictures in my backup folders which will be added to existing posts, and I see at least 20 more "Faces Of War" posts incoming in the next months(/years).

Two more playtests of my upcoming plane expansion for "TANKS" were made, one final playtest will follow and then it is time to actually write the expansion.

Each nation will at least get one plane with various weapon options and  two different AA vehicles. You may expect this expansion sometime in the autumn. Maybe the plane expansion for ww3 TANKS will come with that, if not, it will come close after that.
But before that second expansion is done, some more custom units for "TANKS The Modern Age", this time armoured AA tanks, will be released.

A lot of closer looks at kits will come soon and with them a lot custom units for "TANKS" and "TANKS The Modern Age".
I already took pictures of the kits on the picture above, this weekend I will upload them and start to write some small reviews.
Also, there are some more kits to show which are not on the picture. And yes, I like the works of William Gibson.

My mate Olli and I continued our roguish Montagsmaler sessions, one of the results from these mettings was Ollis Tiger shown on the first picture of this post. Actually, we may meet next week the first time since months on a Monday.
Maybe we will welcome a new member to our small group, another friend of mine likes "TANKS", not only he joined some normal games, he also helped with testing the new rules for planes.

Last but not least, I finished my French forces for "TANKS The Modern Age", and while this was done, two new French custom units were created. They are not shown on the picture above but they will be published soon, right after the closer look at the remaining French expansion for the game.

No comments: