August 28, 2019

Rubicon Models
Kingtiger is coming

I just found this on their Facebook page and wanted to share it. Rubicon Models soon will release a 1:56 modelkit of the Panzerkampfwagen VI.
Normally I do not write about future releases like this, but, at least for me, this thing hits the nail. As they write in the post, this tank will come first with the Henschel turret, but later, more versions will be released. And there will come a version with full interior, what is pretty nice.

Just look for yourself:

Even the seriously underpowered engine will be included in full detail. Later versions of this kit will have Zimmerit and/or the Porsche turret.

Did I mention that this kit will include photoetched parts? Seems like I will have to take a closer look at this kit, when it is available.

No comments: